Welcome to St. Katharine of Siena School!
Here are the steps for the enrollment process at SKS.
Tour of School
Meet with the principal
Shadow day for students transferring into grades 1-8. No shadow days for incoming kindergartners.
Complete the Online Registration beginning Friday, November 3. You will receive a confirmation email with the amount due for your registration fee. Click here to log into the New Family Registration site which is completed through our Option C student management system.
Submit a copy of birth certificate, baptismal certificate, transcripts for students transferring into grades 1-8
- Submit registration fee payable by check or online via credit card
The fee schedule is as follows:
- Per family (Grade 1-8 only) – $200 (this fee is not applied to grade 1-8 tuition)
- Kindergarten only – $500 ($300 is applied to Kindergarten tuition)
- Kindergarten twins – $700 ($300 is applied to Kindergarten tuition)
- Kindergarten plus siblings in grades 1-8 – $700 ($300 is applied to Kindergarten tuition)
Your cancelled check or online payment confirmation email will be your receipt of payment.
New Student screening for all new students. Kindergarten students will be screened in February. Students entering grades 1-8 will make appointments for their screening after registration is completed.
Submit the Records Request to your child’s current school for their transcripts and heath records to be sent to SKS.
Please feel free to contact us at 610-688-5451 or firstname.lastname@example.org to review the registration process. We look forward to working with you!